Dr. Robert Mallison
Division of Mathematics &
Computer Information Sciences
Office: Ott Hall 170-A
I graduated from Marion College in 1979, and after spending twenty years as an actuary, the Lord opened the door for me to return to IWU in 2004. After earning my Ph.D. in 2007, I turned my attention to the development of our Minor in Actuarial Science. My current goal is to continue to improve our Actuarial program to meet the needs of students who want to pursue a career in the Actuarial profession. A long-term goal would be the development an Actuarial Science Major at IWU.
On a personal note, I have four grown children and eight wonderful grandchildren. I am active in my local church and participate on our Praise and Worship team.
- B.S. Indiana Wesleyan University - Mathematics and Biblical Literature (1979)
- M.S. Purdue University - Mathematics (1983) and Computer Science (1981)
- Ph.D. IUPUI - Mathematics (2007)
- Fellow, Society of Actuaries (1994)
- Associate, Casualty Actuarial Society (1994)